Friday, July 20, 2012

Growing Pains Shouldn't Be Published.

Sometimes it's better to be silent and observe, gather knowledge and grow. I've hit this point where I feel as though I have nothing profound and significant to share. It's not because there isn't anything going on in my life. There's a lot going on; I am on my way to college, moving to another state, packing, planning and preparing. It's just that I've noticed that there's a lot about life that I have yet to know. There's so much to discover about who I am, what I want and where I would like to be. I'm going through social awkwardness when finding where I belong and personal frustrations when I don't meet my expectations for myself. I'm no longer a little teenager lacking knowledge about the world but I'm far from the well informed adult that I should be. So what do I do? I take this time to be silent and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment