Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Energy Drink Effect

"Monster" Energy Drink
I can recall one specific time I had this Monster energy drink. I was doing laundry with a friend. Boy, was I hyper. I was talking a mile a minute and every little thing that entered into my brain would stumble out of my mouth. I was brave, I was happy, I was gitty. My friend promised never to allow me to drink a can of that green liquid in her presence. It's intense effect on me shocked her. (oh, but it was so much fun!)

Ever have experiences in life that have the "energy drink effect" on you? There are those experiences that you just can't write down, that renew your faith in faith, that can bring you back to believing. They challenge your outlook. They  give you a healthy doze of motivation and "never give up". We live for these moments of renewal and clarification; those times when everything becomes easy and you find that passion once again. 


Psalms 4:7
"You have put gladness in my heart, More than in the season that their grain and wine increased." 


Sounds a lot like an energy drink to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment