Monday, October 24, 2011

Is That A Star?


I was sitting outside in front of the house,this evening, taking out Estherline's many small hair twists as Gladimy relayed his day at school to the both of us. As he spoke he looked up at the sky.

"Is that a star?!" He asked with excitement.

"Yes, a star." I responded not really looking up to see what it was.

He got quiet and fixed his eyes upward. So... I stopped and looked up too.

"Oh, that's a plane." I realized, "A plane that is very high up..."

He interrupted,
"Who's in THAT plane?"

"I don't know."

"Jesus is in that plane." He concluded since it is so far up in the heavens, "Is he in there?"

"No, Jesus isn't in there." I answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

Unsatisfied with my response, he decided to ask his sister.

"Is Jesus in there?"

Estherline responded with all sincerity,

"Gladimy, I love Jesus very much, but I have no idea if he's in that plane."

I looked up at the passing plane again and smiled. I guess Jesus IS in that plane. He IS everywhere!





No comments:

Post a Comment