Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Tase of Burnt Tongues

A group of about 35 students had gathered in the house to eat and fellowship, before digging into the chips, pizzas and bean surprise one woman, the hostess, spoke:

"I graduated from RHEMA years ago and I've seen graduates come and go. There are those that say miracles, signs and wonders are in the past, 'those were for back then', but I tell you, this year is different. Please don't think I say that every year, I don't. Yet, I can sense, I can see a difference in this year already, I know it...let's pray.

The air was suddenly FILLED with the sound of supernatural prayers; tongues. 

Some reached their hands to the sky with their eyes closed.
Some fell to the floor and cried out.
Some clapped or swung their fist in the air.
Some paced.
Some stared.
Some laughed hysterically. 
Some stomped their feet against the wooden floor. 

The place was rung with the zealous prayers of the youth, in unison. 

What was intended to be a time of eating and goofing off turned into the beginning of a Holy Spirit revival.... 

A flame, undying.

No comments:

Post a Comment