Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Tear" Has Multiple Meanings


Am I responsible for how my thoughts are interpreted?

When blogging, complete and thorough communication is practically impossible to reach. I CAN'T write out every little detail and factor pertaining to a thought. A simple sentence can be offensive to one and inspiring to another. There is always room for misinterpretation and misunderstanding.

To answer the question: I am responsible for taking the proper means to paint, through my actions and words, the best picture of the idea I'm trying to portray. That's all. If someone takes it the wrong way they can always inquire for clarification.

This is written to preface the next few blog entries. I will be posting things that are very dear to my heart. Read soberly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment